2 ataulfo mangos (yellow), peeled and pitted
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup milk of choice, hemp or almond
1 tbsp maple syrup or to taste
1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, or to taste
1. In an upright blender, blend 1 mango and the milk together.
2. In a bowl, mix the milk/mango blend with the chia seeds.
3. Place the bowl in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until thick. Stir 2 or 3 times as it thickens.
4. Mix in the cinnamon.
5. Dice the second mango and serve mixed in with the pudding.
Makes 2 portions.
- 1/2 c. old fashioned oatmeal
- 3/4 c. almond milk + 1/4 c. almond milk
- 2 tbsp. chocolate PB2
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 3/4 c. frozen strawberries
The night before, blend together oats, 3/4 cup almond milk, PB2, and chia seeds. Let sit overnight
In the morning, add strawberries and remaining almond milk. Blend again
1/2 Cup chia ceeds
2 cups of almond milk
2 Tbsp all-natural creamy peanut butter
1.5 medium bananas, mashed
1 Tbsp honey
1 tsp almond extract
Place chia seeds, almond milk, and peanut butter in a large bowl. Stir together till distributed evenly.
Add mashed up bananas, honey, and almond extract. Stir again with a fork until all lumps and bumps and smoothed out.
Let sit for 10 minutes, stir.
Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. For best results, let sit overnight!
Recipe makes 4 large servings.
WW Points+: 6