From The Road Not Processed
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp wheat germ (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp all-natural peanut butter or any nut butter
- Sprinkle of dried plums (or raisins, any dried fruit)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Stevia (optional)
Combine and let sit overnight in fridge
From The Oatmeal Artist
1/2 cup regular rolled oats
1/2 cup liquid (almond milk and/or water)
1 tsp chia seeds
1 overripe banana (I used about 3/4 of mine and put the rest in the freezer)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
- Add the first three ingredients to a mason jar.
- Mash up 2/3 of your banana and add to the jar. Slice the remaining 1/3 into the jar.
- Add vanilla extract and salt. Put the cover tightly on the jar and shake, shake, shake.
- Place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, you will have a delicious, dessert-like oatmeal ready and waiting for you!