From Mama Pea
- 1/4 c. canola oil (or oil of your choice)
- 1/4 c. almonds
- 1/3 c. water
- 1/4 c. chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast
- 2 1/2 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. minced garlic
- 1/4 t. salt
- 3/4 t. curry powder
- 1/2 t. dried oregano
- 1/2 t. dried cilantro
- Note: this recipe could easily be doubled and leftovers will keep covered in the fridge for 7-10 days
- In a high speed blender or food processor, combine oil, almonds, water and chickpeas. Blend until relatively smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl and refrigerate until serving.