- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- ¼ cup filtered water, or almond milk
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Be sure to taste the results and adjust the sweetness, if necessary, then transfer to the fridge (or freezer, if you’re impatient!) to chill before serving.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
*To soak cashews: Soak 1 cup raw cashews in 2 cups of filtered water, so that they are completely covered in liquid. Lightly cover the bowl with a towel, and allow to sit at room temperature for 2-3 hours. Drain completely and rinse the cashews well before using. (Keep refrigerated if not using them right away.)