From Chocolate-Covered Katie
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (or oat bran or quick oats) (Maybe even flaxmeal or protein powder!) (40g)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter, or Sunbutter to be allergy-friendly) (115g)
- stevia drops to taste, or 2 tbsp plus 2 tsp pure maple syrup, or another sweetener of choice (If using a dry sweetener, you might have to add a little water or oil to make a dough. If using a liquid sweetener—such as maple syrup or agave—don’t add any extra liquid.)
- scant 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp flour or oat bran, or perhaps protein powder
- chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients in a cereal bowl, and mix until well-incorporated. (If you store your nut butter in the fridge, you might want to melt it a little so it stirs more easily.) Roll into balls, and try not to eat them all at once. Luckily, this recipe doesn’t make four hundred and fifty four.
2 ataulfo mangos (yellow), peeled and pitted
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup milk of choice, hemp or almond
1 tbsp maple syrup or to taste
1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, or to taste
1. In an upright blender, blend 1 mango and the milk together.
2. In a bowl, mix the milk/mango blend with the chia seeds.
3. Place the bowl in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until thick. Stir 2 or 3 times as it thickens.
4. Mix in the cinnamon.
5. Dice the second mango and serve mixed in with the pudding.
Makes 2 portions.
- 1/2 c. old fashioned oatmeal
- 3/4 c. almond milk + 1/4 c. almond milk
- 2 tbsp. chocolate PB2
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 3/4 c. frozen strawberries
The night before, blend together oats, 3/4 cup almond milk, PB2, and chia seeds. Let sit overnight
In the morning, add strawberries and remaining almond milk. Blend again
1 cup cashew nuts
1/2 cup soft dates (or soaked)
coconut water, as needed
1/2 cup dried pineapple, chopped
1 Blend all but the dried pineapple until delicious and creamy.
2 Add the chopped dried pineapple.
3 Leave refrigerated for at least 3 hours.
1 mango, peeled and seeded
1/2 avocado, peeled and seeded
raw flaked coconut (garnish)
1 Blend fruit until smooth in food processor.
2 Garnish with coconut if you like.
3 Refrigerate until ready to serve