From Oh She Glows
- 1 large handful fresh spinach or small handful of kale
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds (necessary for thickening)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup regular, rolled oats
1. In a blender, blend together the spinach, banana, chia seeds, and almond milk until smooth.
2. In a cereal bowl, add the oats and then pour the smoothie on top. Stir well until combined.
3. Place in fridge (uncovered is fine) overnight. Give it a good stir in the morning and then enjoy it cold, straight from the fridge. Add desired toppings as you wish such as nut butter, granola, coconut, fruit, etc.