- 1 1/2 cups black beans (1 15-oz can, drained and rinsed very well)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder- dutch or regular (add a little extra if desired)
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or agave (honey will work)
- 2 nunaturals stevia packs or 2 tbsp sugar (or omit and increase maple syrup to 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup chocolate chips (Not optional. Omit at your own risk.)
- optional: more chips, for presentation
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine all ingredients except chips in a good food processor, and blend until completely smooth. Really blend well.
Stir in the chips, then pour into a greased 8×8 pan. Optional: sprinkle extra chocolate chips over the top.
Cook 15-18 minutes, then let cool at least 10 minutes before trying to cut.
Nutritional Information (9 brownies)
WW Points+: 3