- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk + 1/2 cup
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TBSP nutritional yeast
- 1 TBSP peanut butter
- 2 TBSP chocolate chips (I used one square unsweetened Baker’s Chocolate)
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- Blend 1/2 cup milk with rolled oats and chia seeds & refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, place thickened oats back in blender with additional 1/2 cup milk, stevia, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Blend on high.
- Turn blender speed to low and add nutritional yeast and 1 TBSP chocolate chips. You don’t want the nooch to get completely obliterated b/c it adds that gritty cookie dough-like texture.
- Top with remaining chocolate and peanut butter