Easy single-serve tofu chocolate mousse from Chocolate-Covered Katie
- 110 grams silken-firm tofu (such as Mori-Nu; about 1/3 of the package)
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon dark cocoa powder (dutch-processed cocoa or Hershey’s special dark)
- tiny dash salt
- up to 2 tsp liquid (such as water or non-dairy milk)
- sweetener, to taste (sugar, stevia, agave, etc)
- optional: almond or mint extract, instant coffee or espresso, peanut butter, flakes of coconut, or another fun flavoring– be creative!
Blend in the Magic Bullet or food processor. Then eat like there’s no tomorrow! Or make it into a pie!
WW Points+: 2